Before posting please consider the forum rules and guidelines.
This is a forum and ministry for Yah’s Messianic Fellowship Mishpacha and those wishing to learn about and discuss issues regarding a Torah Observant Life.
This forum has open & private areas to those that would like to learn and discuss these issues in a safe forum.
Please observe the following guidelines for the benefit of all that come to take part here:
1. Remember this. No one person knows it all. I expect to see some lively discussions and would hope that people will learn from each other. This is a Torah Observant forum where those are coming to Messiah, and those whom already know Him, may come and grow and learn more about a Torah observant life in Messiah.
2. Realize that we will not all agree with each other, or with everything we see on this forum. If an issue or topic comes to an impasse and you are frustrated, all parties involved should agree to disagree and let the issue or topic drop. Each poster should then take the issue to our Heavenly Father in prayer and let Him speak to each individual about it.
3. No LaShon Hara permitted. That means no evil speech on the forum or links leading to it. No personal attacks, no insulting, talking down to another poster (or any person not involved with this board), insulting their integrity or their walk with Messiah Yeshua. Those who engage in lashon hara will be warned directly on the forum. Those whom do this will receive little or no warning before they are removed from the forum. Any links or posts that violate this rule may also be removed or censored without warning. Also, no remarks anti-semitic or anti-messianic in nature. Address the topic of the post or the discussion, not the person posting or responding to the topic. Please consider these things before posting.
** In conjunction with the above, please also keep in mind that the forum Admin. or Moderators do reserve the right to keep accountable (and openly rebuke if necessary) those on the forum that are violating the forum rules and/or teaching heretical doctrines in opposition to a Torah pursuant and Messianic faith.
4. Anti-missionaries who come here to try teach that Yeshua is not the Messiah will not be permitted. If you have an honest question about the possibility of Yeshua being the Messiah or a Messianic prophecy, we will be happy to answer your questions.
5. Anti-torah observant missionaries will not be tolerated. If you have an honest question about a scripture passage that seems to be in contradiction to a Torah pursuant faith, and would like to have an answer in regards to how we view it, we are happy to answer your questions and search the scriptures with you. And although this is a place where you can have your questions answered regarding a Torah pursuant faith in Yeshua The Messiah…it is not a place to pro-actively teach anti-Torah observance. Violators of this rule will be warned openly on the forum and repeat offenders will have their forum account suspended.
6. We advocate Torah Observance as part of our walk with Messiah Yeshua, since He is our example and was Torah Observant, along with the disciples. This can be an area of great division with much misunderstanding, so we must realize that we are all at different points in our walk and that the Ruach Elohim (the Spirit of God) will lead people to The Truth.
7. We believe that the books of B’resheet (Genesis) to the book of Revelation to be the inspired word of Elohim. Therefore, all authority when discussing spiritual matters will be decided by the words contained in these books and is the basis for discussion taking place on the forum. Any teaching that attempts to invalidate these books of the Bible as being the authoritative inspired word of God will not be acceptable here on the forum.
8. The posting of other URL’S and websites is permissible as long as they are not Anti-Semitic in nature, they do not advocate anything un-biblical in observance, are not anti-torah or anti-Messianic. Also, links to other forums, or blogs may not be posted. Repeat violators will have their account suspended.
Chai Tsiytsiyt Monthly Publication
- Revelation Math
- For this is a contradiction in the laws
- Everything can be used for evil but nothing more so then the tongue.
- I have come to know
- Satan is just a snitch – You did the deed!
- Food for Thought – Pizza
- Chai Tsiytsiyt April 2012 Nisan 5772
- Learn a trade!!!
- Worship Dance Enough Said
- Rosh Chodesh Service
Latest Forum Post
- No upcoming events